R BOND is a synthetic polymer, specifically developed to improve RCT ( Ring Crush Test) properties of paper and board including Bursting Strength of Kraft Paper and Kraft Board. it also improves various other dry strength properties, smoothness and glaze of paper. It also marginally improves First Pass Retention on the Machine.
- Ph 6.0 1.0
- Ionicity Cationic
- Appearance Viscous Chemical
- Solubility soluble in Water in any proportion.
- Shelf Life 3 to 4 Months if kept in cool dry place in tightly closed containers.
R BOND can be added directly in the mixing chest after dilution in the ratio of 1:1.
Dosages: The dosages level varies in the range of 2.0 to 4.0 Kg depending on the process condition individual mill is having.
- The product is assured for a life of 3/4 months preferably for storage in the covered area to be kept at distance from heat.
- Exposure to the direct sunlight should be avoided.
- Improvement in RCT ( Ring Crush Test ) Min 10 to 15 %
- Improvement in various other dry strength properties of Kraft Paper.
- Improvement in FPR on the machine.
- Improvement in Glaze and smoothness of Kraft Paper.
- Being Polymer the improvement once achieved will remain there and there will be no reversion.