These are absorbency strength additives designed for maintaining absorbency in absorbent kraft paper. These are complex cross Linked formulated polymer compounds, which are added back in the system after refining for paper hydrogen bonding in the fibers and fines (fibrons) They improve formation of paper it can be used over a widely range of neutral PH They do not give any hindrance to any chemicals and act independently. Doses very from 1.5 to 2.5 kg per ton depending upon the improvement desired. These can be used for producing food grade papers and board also.
Active Contents 16 Percent Plus Minus 2Percent
Appearance Colourless to light yellow Colour Clear Viscous liquid Free from visible impurities.
Molecular Wt. Low
pH 6.5 to 7.5
Viscosity 3000 Cps Brooke field Viscometer
Advantages of N BOND Absorbency strength additives
1. Improvement of paper Formation
2. Reduction of Resins Consumption in process of Laminates.
3. Drainage improvements are there.
4. Improvement of BF Tear in paper.
5. Reduction of strength after cooling at clients place is much less as compared to normal other additives because of internal bonding.
Handling and Storage
Do not store the material in open. Keep the container tightly closed when not in use. These Products exhibits very low order of toxicity. No special care is needed in handling these products.